Monday 1 June 2020

Watercolour Paintings 67


Here is the latest batch for June. Once again I ask if any mistakes I have made you can correct please advise me. I believe all these paintings are watercolour but cannot be absolutely sure so again - let me know so I can correct any errors. I always work on the principal of trying to present the widest possible range of watercolours to show the versatility of this wonderful medium, together with bringing to you the wonderful artists who proliferate across the globe. I do admit that my particular tastes also feature.


Lian Quan Zhen


Natalie Graham


Charles Reid

I was present at this demo at Stow in the Wold


Annemiek Groenhout



Bev Jozwiak



Artist???



Galina Gomzina




Genevieve Buchanan

I met Genevieve on a Charles Reid workshop


Gerard Hendriks

Another from the superb artist and lovely man Gerard


Edo Hannema


Huang Huang




Jane Betteridge


Another from Bev Jozwiak/ I particularly like her jackdaw paintings.


Charles Reid

A typical Reid figure demo


Igor Mosijcuk



Kate Osborne


Munkhuu Gugu



??Hoffmann



Valery Krudikovski


Ko Byung Jun


Tatyana Zolotuhina



Sandra Strohschein


Claudie Capdeville


Gerda Mertens

Great use of colour from this Belgium artist



Reine-Marie Pinchon


Kubra Turkegul


Corneliu Dragan Targoviste-


Yuko Nagayama


Lai-Young-Lin


llias Aidarov

No comments: