Friday 1 September 2017

Waytercolour Paintings 34

Here are the latest batch to start September. Another mix of different styles from a variety of artists, some well-known others less so.




Gerard Hendriks

Another of Gerards flower studies full of colour.





N B Gurung




Ewa Ludwiczak




Dianne Benoit
Slightly unusual subject for Dianne.




Olga Kharchenko




Aparah Towinh Cyrille (?)

I love this one - simple but colourful.



Alvaro Castagnet
The workshop King. Contrast this with the one below.



Jonathan Kwegyir Aggrey
This young African artist has made a name for himself in the last few years



Richard Stevens

Lovely use of colour by this talented American.




Nicole Zeimet




Marco Boer

Too detailed for me but an amazing painting.



Jonathan Kwegyir Aggrey




Genevieve Buchanan





Charles Reid



Milind Mulick




Kitipong Ti via Maria Christina




Ewa Ludwiczak again - Robert Diniro in the film 'Taxi Driver'




Anders Andersson

Thats it folks hope you like them.

7 comments:

SilverMom said...

The mystery photo looks like Trevor Chamberlain's work to me.

And I love the Cyrille(?) painting, also.

Peter Ward said...

Thanks for comment SilverMom. I don't think it's Trevor as I'm very familiar his work and the colours aren't the ones he normally uses.

the_romulan_disruptor said...

Isn't the mystery photo another Jonathan Kwegyir Aggrey? Look at the hand holding it. Format is the same. Style also looks similar.

indianagreg said...

You are correct! You can find this pic here at his blog.

indianagreg said...

Amazing the painting is a mere 4 x 6 inches! That's one of the (many) things that fascinates me with Trevor Chamberlain; he does so many 7 x 10 paintings. But only 24 sq. inches! That IS small!

indianagreg said...

My apologies, Peter, for lack of clarity. My comment was meant to confirm theromulandisruptor's suggestion that the artist was "Jonathan Kwegyir Aggrey," but that the diminutive size reminded me of TC. The link I provided was to JKA's blog.

Peter Ward said...

Thanks for that now corrected.