Tuesday 1 June 2021

Watercolour Paintings 79

Here are the latest batch for June. Another very varied selection showing the huge versatility of watercolour.



Dejan Sevo


Purendra Deogirka


Gerard Hendriks


Gus Oong


Gilles Durand


Milan Jovanovic


Maksym Kilisov


Maureen Runge


John Yardley


Maria Belissimo



???


Kourosh Aslani


Rae Andrews


Sarah White


Dusan Djukaric


Michael Solovyev


Gerard Hendriks


Kasey Scaley


Kourosh  Aslani

Shirin Nemat-Zaheh

Thats it folks. Hope you find much of interest. Any corrections welcome.

 

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You know, Peter, no one has done more than you to introduce me to the tremendous versatility of watercolours. This is another exciting and enthralling collection. Thank you.

Peter Ward said...

Thanks Elizabeth. The only problem is I look at many of these fabu;lous paintings and think "I wish I could do that". Still I do my best.