Sunday 24 December 2017

HAPPY XMAS & A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR IN 2018

Happy Xmas to all my followers and all those who visit this blog. Sadly my friend Mick Carney died recently at the early age of 70. I met Mick on a Charles Reid workshop and subsequently two more. A great guy who will be missed by his family and friends.

As I reach my eightieth birthday tomorrow I have been mulling over what to do with the blog. I don't have a great deal to say these days, and would just be mainly repeating myself so take the view if you have nothing to say don't say it. I think I'll continue  for a while, even though traffic is decreasing, due no doubt to my lack of activity. It will mainly feature my own stuff with the occasional foray into other subjects.. Goodbye Mick is was great knowing you, a man of many talents.

3 comments:

Jane Anderson Wood said...

I've really enjoyed your blog, looking at your work, and all the great watercolour painters that you showcase.

Barrister's Horse said...

I enjoy reading your blog - it would be a shame to see it discontinued. Maybe Twitter or Facebook would be a suitable alternative as they're somewhat quicker to keep updated.

Peter Ward said...

Thank you both. I'll probably continue for a while yet.