Sunday 3 February 2019

My Latest Paintings

These are my latest efforts for what they're worth. Two painted in my 'studio' and the third at my art group last week. I did all the drawings in my studio.


'Moose' - 16" x12" Waterford High White Cold Pressed 300gsm.



Victoria Beckham A3 Daler Watercolour Board

This is my second portrait on this board which has a faint tooth. Not entirely convinced by it yet. I saw the guide photograph in an article on her. I'm neither a fan nor a critic. Good luck to her I say.




'On the Beach'  16" x 12" 

This was the subject at my art group this last week. All the drawings for the above were done in my home 'studio' . The portrait was painted at home also and most of the moose, which I finished off at my art group. The beach scene was roughly drawn at home and painted at the art group session. It was painted on the reverse side of a 'failed' older painting.

2 comments:

Mitka said...

You've done an excellent job painting Victoria!

Peter Ward said...

Thanks MIlka.