Monday 1 October 2018

Watercolour Paintings 47

Here are the latest batch for October. I've tried to mix them up even more this month.


D Joy McFadden (?)
What colour! Love this.



Edward Wesson



Lars Eje Larsson
The more I see of this artists work the more I like it.



Aine Devine
This Scottish lady is an amazing artist.



John Yardley
One of the greats in the modern era of British Watercolour



Ivelina Vladimirova



Kate Osborne



Viktoria Prischedko



Fabio Cembranelli



Cornelius Dragan



Winslow Homer
Am American great.



Michal Jasiewicz



Chien Chung-Wei - Thought it was probably him. Wonderful Chinese artist.



Milind Mullick



Giulio Boscaine



Yuko Nagayama


Michele Clamp

 Ted Nuttal


Catherine Rey



 Annemiek Groenhout



Aine Devine



Karl Martens

Some terrific artists here I hope most will agree. We all have our different tastes but good painting is universal. How I wish I could paint like many of those above.














3 comments:

indianagreg said...

I think the artist you asked about is Chien Chung-Wei.

Marko E. said...

Hello Peter, the name you are looking for is Chien Chung-Wei. And by the way, words are no enough to say how much I value your monthly watercolor digest! Best, Marko

Peter Ward said...

Thanks both.