Wednesday 1 May 2019

Watercolour Paintings 54

For this latest batch I've tried to go a little 'left field' if that is the right expression, at least with a proportion of them. The idea is to represent watercolour in as wide a range as possible. A  lot of these artists are new to me. I never cease to marvel at the incredible artists from China, Taiwan etc.  I hope there is something here for everyone.



Yong Hong Zhong


Kazuo Kasai


Judi Whitton - I enjoyed several workshops with Judi, both at Crantock Bay and Painswick



Lucia Del - The simplicity of this appeals to me.


 
Orhan Gurel - Great Artist


Joanna Boon Thomas


Marc Taro Holmes



Elke Memmler


Gilly Marklew



Jeanette Clark


Catherine Rey - I love Catherines work



Ivars Jansons


Stephie Butler - trying out a new Daniel Smith colour Wisteria


Charles Reid - possibly from an old black and white photograph




Charles Reid again - a sketchbook painting - love it.



Brian Dickinson- terrific



Rajkumar Sthabathy



Donglu Yu



Ping Long



Tina Klitgaard Eriksen

That's it folks!

No comments: