Monday 1 July 2019

Watercolour Paintings 56

Here are this months batch. Once again I've tried to get as good a variety as possible, although my personal preferences - which may shine through - are loose and impressionistic. One problem I have is not always being able to identify the artist. This is frustrating as there are some wonderful ones out there where the name is written in Cyrillic,  or the painting in not identified by artist ! Unfortunately I'm unable to translate Cyrillic and I  am reluctant to include paintings without knowing the artists.The other slight problem is whether all are actually watercolours. I think the odd one may slip in that isn't. If watercolour is involved I do include mixed media. Any corrections welcome.


The late Charles Reid



Gerard Hendriks


Bev Jozwiak


Jean Haines (?) Rather more detailed than most of her work. Is it Her?


Viktoria Prischedko


Sarah Yeoman - Does she not like painting crows!


Janina B


Christian Graniou


Roger Simpson



Rachel (?)



Stan Miller


Alvaro Castagnet


 

Michele Clamp


Catherine Rey - Always clocks!


 

Charles Reid - little different for him


Ann Mortimer


Corneliu Dragan- Targoviste


Ingrid Buchthal


Sue Zimmerman



Ann Blockley


Pol Ledent

That's it folks hope you like them, 








2 comments:

Mike Porter said...

A nice selection...thanks.

Peter Ward said...

Glad you like them.