Friday 1 February 2019

Watercolour Paintings 51

For this month I'm showing watercolours from a variety of artists who are new to me and I know little or nothing about.  It never ceases to amaze me how many excellent artists - in the thousands - are out there.


Jaomine Huang


Emil Kerez Kerie


Direk Kingnok


Igor Mosiychuk


Steve Hanks



Kitipong Ti


Lin Shaoling


Yvonne Joiner


Z. L.Feng

Sarah Pye Green


Andrew Geeson


Bhira Phokthavi


Jasmine Hsiao - Hu Huang
Andy Evansen



Anna Razumovskaya



Henry Arafin


Vladislav Yeliseyev


Margaretha Cornelia Johanna Wilhemina Henrieta Roosenboom (!) 1843-1896


Ye Yint Mijint Nainy


Yong Hong Zhong


Yong Hong Zhong (again)

I think I've got the names right but if you know different please feel free to correct me. I also am fairly sure all are watercolour but it's possible one or two might not be.



No comments: