Friday 18 January 2019

Latest Paintings


I keep going with the painting although the session at m AVA group this week was a disaster (for me) . Anyway I finished off the Hare painting after scrapping the effort for this weeks subject 'City Buildings' - just not my thing. I do try to tackle the subjects we are given even though some are very challenging but overall it is a good practice as you are pushed out of your comfort zone and the results are often  better than expected., not this week though!


'Hare' - A3 Khadi Rough

I quite like painting Hares and they do seem to be a popular subject, not just in paintings but also figurines. I've seen several in galleries I've visited.



A6 Khadi Rough
Blue Tit Feeding

I like painting birds. This was a quick 15 minute sketch as I had a little spare time towards the end of the last AVA session.


No comments: